Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Change of purpose

The purpose of this blog is now changed. I originally created it for my master's thesis, but I changed my mind. I've created another blog on a more private place for that. And anyone that should know the new location should be informed.

Anyway, I am going to use this blog now for other things. The most important thing to write about will be my programming language called Hyper. I already have some documentation about it on my website (http://users.telenet.be/hyperquantum). So in this blog I will probably write about the new language features I'm still figuring out. I used to do that on a Google Group, but that group no longer exists, and it had a very limited audience, because the articles were written in Dutch. I will soon start to write an introduction to the language here. More to come!

No comments: